What is Admitting Mistakes ????
Mistake is a misunderstanding or misconception or an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgement caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.
When you have a mistake to someone, you need to plead your mistake, so the problem will be clear.
1. Admitting Mistake
Admitting mistake is the way you to admit and ask for a sorry of your mistake.
– It demonstrates your courage
– It demonstrates your humanity
– It engenders more trusting relationships
– It creates greater organisational value
Admitting Mistakes Expressions :
Respond a Admit of Mistake :
I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
You’re right. I’m fully responsible for this matter.
I admit what I’ve done is wrong.
I realize I’ve made mistakes.
Yes, I take the blame.
It’s my mistakes. Forgive me.
It shouldn’t be like this. Forgive me.
I never intended it that way
Don’t mention it.
That would be okay
Just take it easy
Let it go.
I give you sorry.
It doesn’t matter for me.
2. Making Promise
Making promise is the expression how express your promise to someone.
Before make a Promise :
Think about the promise before you make it
Be honest about your capabilities
Talk about the promise with another person
Watch the things that you promised
Keep your mouth shut
Making Promises Expressions :
Respond a Promise :
– I swear.
– I promise.
– Trust me, I can.
– I will pick you up.
– I assure you that I will return it on time
– I won’t go, I swear to stay here.
– I swear I will not let you down.
– Don’t worry, I’ll see you before I leave.
– Thank you
– I believe you.
– Let me be assured.
– Just let the time to answer.
– I wish you can keep on your promise
– I’ll wait for you.